Here are answers to some common questions you might have. If you have a
question other than what's listed here, please go to the
feedback section to let us know. We will keep
this page updated based on the questions users will have.
- What input formats does the LDDMM-DTI work with?
For lddmm-dti-vector the data is in binary, first 4 entries are the dimension:
n1,n2,n3,n4. The order of the rest of the values are first dimension first,
second dimension second, etc. The order of the 3 values of each vector is
For lddmm-dti-tensor the data is in binary, first 4 entries are the dimension: n1,n2,n3,n4. The order of the rest values are first dimension first, second
dimension second, etc.
The order of the 6 values of each 3*3 symmetric matrix is:
Dxx Dyy Dzz Dxy Dxz Dyz.
- How can the output be visualized?
- What kind of hardware, operating systems does the tool run on?
LDDMM currently runs on Linux on the x86_64, i686, and ia64 architectures.
- How can I download the software?
The software is not available to download currently.
- How is the software being used currently?
- Are there any future plans to this project?
- How do I use this tool on CIS resources?
It is necessary to get an account on the CIS file system to use LDDMM-DTI at
this time. To get an account, please contact Anthony Kolasny (see the
The LDDMM-DTI programs reside in the /cis/project/software/lddmm-dti directory.
There are subdirectories for each architecture for which LDDMM-DTI is
currently available (for a Unix OS, type "arch" to determine your machine's
architecture). Read the manual for a description of
the input parameters.
- How can I contact the author of the tool?
Please refer to the feedback section.
Last Modified: Monday, 25th April, 2011 @ 11:19am